Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's good to be back home.

This past week has been one crazy emotional rollercoaster. For the first half of the week I was still battling whatever sickness I caught during my time down in Mexico, and then the second half of the week was me trying to wake up to the reality that I actually am back in the states.

I have faced so many different emotions. I have my good days and my bad days. I go through phases of anger, phases of great joy, phases of doubt, phases of peace, and the list goes on...

I am so glad to be back home with a family that loves me though. You never really realize how truly blessed you are, until you are away from that blessing for a period of time. I'm so thankful to have a family and friends that love me and encourage me in my spiritual walk and actually want to sit down and listen to me talk for hours on end about all the great things that I witnessed God do during my stay in Mexico.



It's been great to have a week of relaxation and rest. I had nothing planned this week so I was able to sit back, process thoughts, pray, and sleep. And then once I was feeling better my family took us all up to the beach to spend some time together.



Now this week is when all the craziness begins again...I start back at work tomorrow, friends are back from camp, school will start again soon, college preparation is beginning. I'm praying for some mighty glorious strength from the ever strong Jesus.

Alright...well...I'm working on compiling all my thoughts together for a mighty grand post on all that I got to see God do while I was in Mexico. Until then, this is creeper Cassie, signing out ;)

No comments: