Saturday, July 17, 2010

ADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some of the best friends in the world in Mexico. As a bunch of you already know, God used one of the girls, ADY, from one of the children homes (Manantial de Amor- Spring of Love) in Mexico,  to capture my heart.

God showed me SOOOO much through her last year. Though I only got to spend a week with her last year, I knew that she would always hold a very special place in my heart. So...you can only imagine my excitement when I found out that I had the opportunity to spend a MONTH in Mexico and get to know Ady even more!

Within my time down there, some of the other interns, actually probably ALL of them, caught on to my love for this girl and would do anything they could to get me to see her and talk to her more. They also knew how sad I was to be leaving her. So.....my friend Adam (intern for both June and July) decided to video her for me! And my other friend Anna (also an intern for both June and July) interpreted! I am SOOO BEYOND THANKFUL for friends like this. And I am so beyond thankful that God has put a love for this girl Ady in my other friends hearts as well, so that while I am gone, she can still see God's love in action through two of my bestfriends.

The video brought me to tears. It brought me to tears for many reasons.... It brought me to tears because I miss Ady. It brought me to tears because I am so thankful to God for putting her in my life. It brought me to tears because I realize that God used HER to fire up my heart for the orphan child and missions. It brought me to tears because I see what great friends like Anna and Adam that God has put in my life. It brought me to tears because I can't wait to go back!!!!

Please pray for Ady! OOOH! Big news: I recently found out that Ady wants to be a missionary!!!!! This girl amazes me! In many ways, I really look up to her!

This is the famous Ady that stole my heart one year ago:

No comments: